13 Mar ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING SERVICES DURING THE COVID-19 OUTBREAK
ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING SERVICES DURING THE COVID-19 OUTBREAK:
Managing Home Services During the Novel Coronavirus/COVID-19 Pandemic
Official Statement Regarding Covid-19 and Continued Services
We are providing high-quality remote online tutoring and coaching services and will be offering in-home services soon.
- We offer our clients a variety of educational remote and in-home options.
- Staff will contact our clients 24 hours before a session to check-in about their health.
- Parents have access to our tutoring and coaching services remotely, seven days a week, 8 am-9 pm. We are also adding NEW services for parents who are managing their student's learning from home. Please check out our online remote services page for more information.
- If you are interested in our in-home services, please ask us about our Safety Plan, as we will be following NY State safety guidelines.
The safety of our staff and clients are our number one concern.
Please reach out to us via email or phone if you have any questions.
Owner and CEO of Themba Tutors
Latest posts by Craig Selinger (see all)
- Finding The Best Tutor/Learning Specialist For A Student With A Learning Difference - July 14, 2022
- ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING SERVICES DURING THE COVID-19 OUTBREAK - March 13, 2020
- Flipping and Multiplying Fractions - November 15, 2019