02 Oct Themba Co-founder Author of Two New Books
Dr. Blythe Grossberg (co-founder of Themba Tutors), recently wrote two new books. The first deals with strategies for helping those with ADHD called Focused: ADHD & ADD Parenting Strategies for Children with Attention Deficit Disorder
So far it has received rave reviews on Amazon.
Here’s some more info-
• A concise overview of attention deficit disorder in children and their different treatment options
• Over 40 parenting strategies targeting common ADHD challenges like hyperactivity and inattention
• Modification tips for adapting strategies to your child’s unique needs
• Helpful tools like a quiz and worksheets to supplement your ADHD treatment plan
• Valuable parenting principles and advice for becoming your child’s best advocate.
The second book, Asperger’s and Adulthood: A Guide to Working, Loving, and Living With Asperger’s Syndrome addresses living with Asperger’s syndrome in adulthood.
Asperger’s and Adulthood, provides workable strategies for navigating the ins-and-outs of balancing Asperger’s with career goals, romance, and socializing. Learn step-by-step advice about leaving home or graduating from college, and discover the freedom of making your own way–and thriving–in the world.